Ryder Cade Hutton

With interested family and friends all over the world, we felt that an online update and communication forum on and for Ryder would be great. Enjoy, Scott & Courtney

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Swim Lessons


I guess I shouldn't have commented on the pool having holes. Mommy decided that I needed swim lessons if I wanted to swim in the big boy pool (or one without holes). So Mommy and I completed a four day Mommy & Me Swim Class. Day one was great, day two was ok, day three was not so exciting, and day four I was just excited to get a sucker when it was all over. I think submerging really did me in. That holding your breath and not getting water in your ears and eyes thing was a little more challenging that I anticipated. Can't wait for the next class.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home