Ryder Cade Hutton

With interested family and friends all over the world, we felt that an online update and communication forum on and for Ryder would be great. Enjoy, Scott & Courtney

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Golf Tournament



Daddy took me to my first golf tournament today...the Stanford St. Jude Championship at the TPC Southwind in Memphis! I had so much fun watching all the pros. Wow, they really hit the ball hard and far. I don't know if the pros appreciated my presence but the caddies really seemed to enjoy my comments. Sorry, no pictures since we could not take a camera.
After the tournament, Daddy gave me a gift.....my first set of real clubs. I got a putter, 7 iron and 3 wood in my own golf bag. Yes, if you noticed I hit the ball left handed so these are the first clubs I have ever hit that weren't ambidextrous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home