Ryder Cade Hutton

With interested family and friends all over the world, we felt that an online update and communication forum on and for Ryder would be great. Enjoy, Scott & Courtney

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Brother or Sister?


I would like to introduce you to my sibling. That's right, mommy is going to have another baby. I am so excited. Imagine how much fun the two of us will have and how much chaos we will create. We don't know if I will have a brother or sister yet, but plan on finding out in a couple of months. We expect the baby to arrive in September.

1 Comments:

Blogger CTZsMama said...

Auntie Cori is going to find out the name of this lil pumpkin....Uncle Scott/Daddy did a good job of not saying anything to Tiana and I when we saw him at dinner but we are on a search now...HEHEHEHE

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home