Ryder Cade Hutton

With interested family and friends all over the world, we felt that an online update and communication forum on and for Ryder would be great. Enjoy, Scott & Courtney

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Super Bowl


I know, I know....I down played the Super Bowl and only wanted to show off my mad golf skills in the previous post. Well, I should have reserved the right to change my mind. The Super Bowl was so exciting that I decided to streak! That's right, when Mommy was preparing to give me a bath, I gave her a head fake and ran wide left out of the bathroom. I didn't stop or look back until I was in front of the TV watching the game.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious.

9:59 PM  
Blogger richardhutton said...

Hi Ryder, what a "cheekie" pose!
Hope you cheered NY on to victory.
Your photos are super and you are certainly well traveled at your young age. I see a lot of red in you hair; your Great Grandma was a "Kelly" might have some influence and also help you display a little bit of a temper! If you have just a little bit of her personality will be a plus! Your pics are all so good. I love you all. Stay strong and healthy. Your Grandpa Hutton 3/5/08

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home