Ryder Cade Hutton

With interested family and friends all over the world, we felt that an online update and communication forum on and for Ryder would be great. Enjoy, Scott & Courtney

Monday, November 26, 2007

Head Injury


Well, tonight was not so much fun. First, I lost my balance and fell into Wilson's food bowl stand. I know that doesn't sound so bad, but I broke the fall with my head (actually, my left eyebrow). After Daddy got home we headed to the hospital. Sounded fun to me.....roadtrip. Well after they wrapped me like a mummy to hold me down and pulled out the needle, I knew this was no longer considered fun. I was screaming, crying, sweating, and kicking..... four stitches later we were on our way home. I am going to take some Motrine and go to bed. I certainly hope tomorrow is a better day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home