Ryder Cade Hutton

With interested family and friends all over the world, we felt that an online update and communication forum on and for Ryder would be great. Enjoy, Scott & Courtney

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Hendrix, Allman, King, Clapton, Vaughan, Page.....





Daddy has mentioned some of the great guitarist: Hendrix, Allman, King, Clapton, Johnson, Berry, Vaughan, Cooder, Page, Richards, etc. Blah, Blah, Blah. Who are they and what do they have on me?


Mommy and I have been going to Music for Aardvarks music class for children. The class really rocks and I love all the music instruments. My vocals are difficult to understand but I make a bunch of noise.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryder, You are one handsome young man! You just stay with that guitar and enjoy every bit of it. You need to check out the playing of Brian May (Queen lead has been playing since 7) and set your sights high! Grandpa Hutton is terrible at communicating as you have probably guessed. Your big #1 is coming up! Your Mom and Dad look great, I love you! G-pa Hutton

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home