Ryder Cade Hutton

With interested family and friends all over the world, we felt that an online update and communication forum on and for Ryder would be great. Enjoy, Scott & Courtney

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sunset Symphony





Memorial Day weekend started with Sunset Symphony on the Mississippi River. First we saw an airshow. Daddy explained that Great Grandpa Osborn flew plans similar to some of the ones in the show. Then the Memphis Symphony played and to my surprise the Temptations made a surprise visit. This was my first concert and I had a blast. Rock on! The day was full of bottles (not the kind daddy had), wrestling with girls, proudly displaying my ladies man shirt and dancing. The night ended with fireworks....unfortunately, I didn't make it to see them. Always next year or the next concert.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home