Ryder Cade Hutton

With interested family and friends all over the world, we felt that an online update and communication forum on and for Ryder would be great. Enjoy, Scott & Courtney

Saturday, March 17, 2007

2035 Tour de France Champion



Daddy recently went on a bike ride with Floyd Landis, the 2006 Tour de France champion, Bob "Bobke" Roll and Robbie Ventura. After the ride Floyd signed a Phonak cycling jersey for me (see signature on my belly). As you can see it really doesn't fit yet so we are going to frame it. Daddy was showing me pictures of tricycles today. I can't wait. Don't worry mommy, I will always wear my helmet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryder, I am totally envious of the Landis signature. How did you meet him and what was Daddy doing riding bikes with him. Don't worry, you will fill that jersey out in no time. Can't wait to see you on that tricycle, you will be a real go-getter just like Daddy was! I love you BIG BOY! Grow up big and strong........G-PA Hutton

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home